Finding the right mattress for you can be stressful. It’s a major purchase, and always costs a decent chunk of change. Best Mattress Firmness For Lower Back Pain
The best mattress is critical to a good night of sleep. This is important for our well-being and health. However, shopping for a new mattress does not need to be a difficult or stressful task.
There are many options, and you can buy a mattress in 2022. With online shopping and delivery to your home, it is easier than ever for you to find the perfect mattress for your needs.
There’s no need to spend time in the store trying out mattresses that others have tried.
Better yet, most major mattress brands offer an at-home test, making it easy for you to return any mattress that is not satisfied.
However, it is always better to find the best mattress first.
With the right mattress under you, you’re going to notice an immediate improvement in your comfort level and the quality of your sleep — something that will begin gradually improving your overall health and your physical and mental well-being.
Exhaustion is a killer. Quality sleep is key to a productive and healthy life. A good night’s rest is something you can’t have if the bed isn’t right for you.
No matter which type of sleeper your are, whether you’re side, stomach, back, stomach, or mystical combination sleepers, there’s a mattress out there that will suit you. You may already know the type of mattress that you prefer.
Maybe you have decided to go with a foam mattress, an adjustable one or just want more comfort. No matter what your needs are, this list is sure to help you find it.
I have reviewed hundreds of mattress brands from around the web, compared different mattress materials and their benefits, and tried top brands to help you find the best mattress for you and a great night’s rest.
Here is my list of the top mattresses you can purchase online and have delivered directly to your home.
Best Mattress Firmness For Lower Back Pain
Saatva is an eco-conscious company that uses environmentally friendly materials during their mattress. As a green choice, Saatva has also cornered the market with free White Glove delivery, further establishing themselves as one of the pre-eminent, direct-to-consumer luxury mattresses.
- Coil-on-coil construction provides better support and more body-contouring than most standard innersprings.
- Multiple thickness and firmness options available.
- Eco-friendly construction includes recycled steel, bio-based foams, and organic cotton in the cover.
- Free full-service delivery, a 120-night sleep trial, flexible warranty, and strong customer service.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress available at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. The support of Nectar is fantastic, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Many mattress manufacturers have a 10 year guarantee, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, together with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While many brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a complete year to check theirs.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- A few highlights of the mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing cost to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client.
- Awara is a hybrid mattress model, combining innerspring support with a significant comfort system.
- A hybrid of latex, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of pure and certified by Rainforest Alliance Dunlop the latex along with a 9″ center of coils that are pocketed.
- The latex used in the Awara was certified as such by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the requirements for sustainable development of the environment and economic and social impacts.
- Awara can also be GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, which indicates that its latex has been certified organic. Its top layer is made up of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. The Best Mattress for Light Sleepers
- The Signature is Nolah’s most popular product. It is soft and supportive at the same time thanks to the brand’s proprietary AirFoam along with the high density of poly foam.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two degrees of firmness. Medium-firm one side and medium-soft on another.
- A great mattress for couples due to its excellent motion transfer.
- Includes a 120-night trial of sleeping and free shipping.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam. The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other mattress.
- Permits you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a very responsive motion transfer.
- Purple bed mattress comes with a 10 year restricted guarantee.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to pick from different firmness levels.The feeling of this item is different than any other you have really felt. Additionally, it lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly. Best Mattress Inc Jacksonville Fl
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of aluminum infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is a very comfortable layer.This is a fairly thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft fabric that will permit the sleeper to sink for pressure relief.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Because most manufacturers only have a 10 year guarantee, this is a significant selling point for Layla.
- The Aurora is a hybrid bed mattress, showingit consists of a number of foam layers as well as coil springs.
- The Aurora is available in three firmness levels: soft, medium, and company.
- At present, the Aurora Mattress is one of the top selling mattresses and the most expensive made.
- Ideal for back sleepers, and those who sleep hot.
- It comes with a 120-night sleep trial as well as a 10-year warranty. Best Mattress Firmness For Lower Back Pain
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free substances and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure every mattress is comfortable to sleep on and secure for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural materials. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. From the King and Cal King you can even divide the firmness levels.
- Plushbeds provides free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- The medium-firmness makes the Bear Pro a specifically excellent option for combination sleepers. Those that turn during the night need to feel specifically good support when they are on their back as well as stomach and also adequate comfort when they are on their side.
- While memory foam is recognized for capturing warmth and can make sleepers overheat throughout the evening, the Bear Pro’s gel memory foam will aid with air conditioning. The mix of the Celliant cover as well as cooling foam layers should keep most sleepers cool down in the evening.
- The Bear Pro bed mattress has 4 layers of foam and a softer feel than either of Bear’s various other bed mattress offerings. Furthermore, the two largest differentiators are the copper-infused foam as well as the added pillow offered.
- The Bear Pro features complimentary shipping as well as returns, a 100-night rest test, as well as a 10-year service warranty. Financing is readily available as are numerous accessories.
Foam vs. hybrid mattress
The mattresses listed above can be classified into one of two types: all or hybrid foam. Both types have their own benefits.
Foam mattresses consist entirely of layers, including memory foam options and latex foam. Typically each foam layer is a different density, with high-density foam on the bottom for support and a top layer of softer foam for comfort.
Hybrid mattresses use both foam and metal coils to provide support. These mattresses are similar in design to innerspring mattresses that most people grew up on but have additional foam for comfort and support.
Which mattress type is most comfortable?
Comfort is a subjective concept. While what feels great to you might not feel right for another person, there are some guidelines that you can use to help narrow down the options. Memory foam conforms to your body and keeps your spine and neck aligned. If you suffer from back pain or want to “sink” into your mattress, a memory foam mattress may be the right choice. Memory foam traps heat and is therefore not recommended for people who sleep hot.
Although they don’t relieve pressure like memory foam mattresses or traditional spring mattresses, they are supportive of the body and breathe well. Spring mattresses are also more affordable, making them a great choice for hot sleepers who want to save money.
hybrid mattresses combine memory foam with springs to offer the best of both worlds. The foam offers pressure relief and contouring effects, while the springs provide extra bounce and increase airflow. The springs in hybrid mattresses are usually smaller than the springs in the traditional spring mattresses, so they don’t transfer as much motion. Hybrid mattress are great for anyone who wants to sleep in a variety of positions.
How can you make sure you are satisfied before you commit?
All the brands in this list offer a risk-free trial so you can test these mattresses. You will need to buy the mattress first to be able to do this. It will arrive with a 100-day trial period. If you aren’t satisfied with your mattress after the trial period, you can call the company to return it.
The company will arrange for someone else to pick up the mattress. Once the company confirms the pickup has happened, you’ll get your refund.
Most companies will allow you to try your mattress for at most three to four more weeks before you return it. Because your body has to adjust to a brand new bed, many companies encourage this. But if you really don’t want to wait, you don’t have to.
What warranty can you get?
Warranties vary from company to company, but most are 10 years or longer, similar to what you’d get buying a mattress at a brick-and-mortar. These warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, but manufacturing defects. All foam mattresses need a supportive foundation to put them on, and if you don’t use a proper foundation and the mattress ends up damaged, the warranty won’t cover it.
What are the best side sleeping mattresses?
The best mattresses for side sleepers are those that fall on the middle of the firmness scale — medium-soft to medium. It should be able to distribute pressure evenly across your shoulders and hips without sinking too deeply. When you sleep on your stomach, it is important that your spine is straight. It will allow you to rest comfortably and prevent you from getting pain.
What are the best mattress for back pain?
There is no one size fits all answer. However, memory foam and other features make the best back pain mattresses. According to studies a medium-firm bed is the best choice for chronic lower back pain. If you are experiencing pain upon waking up, your mattress might be too soft.
How do you clean your mattress?
Even with a mattress protector and sheets protecting your mattress, it can still get stained and accumulate dust, dirt, hair and other, well, stuff. It can be difficult to clean something this large and heavy.
How often should your mattress be replaced?
Many mattresses can last many years. But there are some indicators that may indicate it is time to change your mattress. If your mattress is getting too heavy or sagging, it may be time to go shopping.
How often you need to replace your mattress depends largely on what materials it’s made of — innerspring mattresses are going to last longer than an all-foam mattress.
How can I dispose of my old bed?
If you buy a new mattress from a mattress or furniture store, they will typically remove the old one before shipping the new one. Online, however, the mattress arrives with the new one and the old one still exists. It is your responsibility to dispose of it. There are a few options. Best Mattress Firmness For Lower Back Pain